Dichloromethane, dichloromethane, molecular formula CH2Cl2, molecular weight 84.93. Colorless transparent liquid with a pungent odor similar to ether. Insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol and ether. It is a non flammable low boiling point solvent, commonly used instead of flammable petroleum ether, ether and so on.Dichloromethane has the advantages of strong solubility and low toxicity. It is used in the manufacture of safe film film and polycarbonate, and the other is used as coating solvent, metal degreasing agent, gas smoke spray agent, polyurethane foaming agent, demoulding agent, and paint stripping agent.
Dichloromethane is a colorless liquid, which is used as a reaction medium in the pharmaceutical industry to prepare ampicillin, hydroxybenzypenicillin and avantin, and is also used as a solvent, oil dewaxing solvent, aerosol propellant, organic synthetic extractant, polyurethane and other foam plastics, such as foaming agent and metal cleaning agent.
English Name: Dichloromethane
English synonyms: DEBLOCKING REAGENT; DEBLOCK REAGENT; DEBLOCK-TCA REAGENT; DETRITYLATING REAGENT; TRICHLOROACETIC ACID/DICHLOROMETHANE; TRICHLOROACETIC ACID.
Molecular formula: CH2Cl2
Molecular weight: 84.93
Melting point -97 C
Boiling point 39.8-40 C mm Hg (lit.)
Density 1.325 g/mL at 25 degree C (lit.)
Vapor density 2.9 (vs air)
Vapor pressure 24.45 psi (55 C)
Refractive index n20/D 1.424 (lit.)
Flash point 39-40 C
Storage conditions Store at RT.
Solubility Miscible in Ethyl Acetate, alcohol, Hexanes, methanol, Diethyl Ether , n-octanol, acetone benzene.
Color APHA: less than 10
1. Dichloromethane is an non flammable low boiling solvent, which is used as a solvent in the production of cellulose acetate, aerosol, bacteriosin and vitamin, as well as an extractant, a metal cleaning agent, etc.
2. Dichloromethane is also a good solvent for the production of fungicides, nitronazole and imidazole.
3. in addition to organic synthesis, the product is also widely used as cellulose acetate membrane, three cellulose acetate extraction, oil dewaxing, aerosols and antibiotics, vitamins, steroid compounds in the production of solvents, as well as metal surface coating cleaning degreasing and film stripping agent. In addition, it is also used for grain fumigation and refrigeration for low pressure refrigerators and air conditioners. It is used as auxiliary foaming agent in the production of polyether urethane foam and as a foaming agent for extruding polysulfone foam plastics.
4. extraction solvent. Used as the caffeine in the extraction of coffee beans. It is also used as solvent for hop, spice, oleoresin and so on. Pigment diluent.
5. used as a solvent and also for organic synthesis
6. as a solvent for the resin and plastics industry. It is widely used in the industry of medicine, plastics and film.
7. cellulose acetate solvent. Fat and oil extractants. The substitute for ether and petroleum ether.
Remove contaminated clothing and rinse the skin thoroughly with soapy water and clear water.
Lift eyelids and rinse with flowing or normal saline. Go to a doctor.
Quickly out of the scene to the fresh air. Keep the respiratory tract unobstructed. If breathing is difficult, oxygen is given. If breathing is stopped, artificial respiration is carried out immediately. Go to a doctor.
Drink plenty of warm water and urge vomiting. Go to a doctor.
Flammable, vapor and air can form explosive mixture, in case of open fire, high heat can cause combustion and explosion. It can react strongly with the oxidizing agent. It is easy to produce and accumulate static electricity when the velocity is too fast. Its vapor is heavier than air and can spread to a relatively low level at a relatively low level.
[harmful combustion products]
Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide.
[fire extinguishing method]
Spray cooling container, if possible, move the container from the fire to the open. Fire extinguishing agents: foam, carbon dioxide, dry powder and sand.
Store in a cool, ventilated storeroom. Stay away from fire and heat. The temperature of the reservoir should not exceed 30 degrees C. Keep the container seal. It should be kept separately from the oxidizing agent and avoid the mixture. The use of explosion-proof lighting, ventilation facilities. It is forbidden to use mechanical equipment and tools that are easy to generate sparks. Emergency handling equipment and suitable storage materials should be provided in the storage area.
Transport: Warehouse ventilation low temperature drying, separate from food raw materials storage and transportation
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Looking for ideal Chemical Material Dichloromethane Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Dichloromethane with Lower Price are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Organic Chemicals Dichloromethane
. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Fine Chemical Intermediates > Pharmaceutical Intermediates