Water Treatment Chemicals Ferric Sulfate
Ferric Sulfate Description:
Product Name:ferric sulfate
Appearance:light yellow powder
Application:warer treatment industry fertilizer
Polymeric Ferric Sulfate Basic Chacteristics:
1. Ferric Sulfate is a new, high quality and efficient inorganic polymer coagulant.
2. Ferric Sulfate has a good coagulation function with thick flocs and fast sedimentation.
3. Ferric Sulfate has an excellent purifying effect. It is safe, reliable, nonpoisonous and harmless.
Ferrric Sulfate doesn`t contain any harmful substances such as Aluminium, Chlorine and heavy metal ions,
neither does it have water phase transference of iron ions.
4. It can be used in discolouring, dehydrating, deodorizing, degreasing, sterilizing as well as
discarding heavy metal iron, radioactive substance and carcinogens in the water, and eliminate
COD, BOD, and colour.
5. It can treat water that the pH is from 4 to 11, (the optimum pH is 6-9).
After treatment, the pH has little change. Further, the product has little corrosiveness to the
6. It has a very good effect in purifying the river water with algae, low temperature and low
turbidity, and slightly contaminated.
7. It has a better effect in purifying the high turbidity river water.
Ferric Sulfate Application:
1. Before using, dissolve ferric sulfate in running water in the proportion of 10-30% to have red brown solution
Then dilute ferric sulfate to dosing solution required for coagulation.
The concentration of dosing solution is 2-5% for drinking water treatment,
and 5-10% for waste water treatment.
2. Determination of the optimum dosage. In view of the different property of raw water,
ferric sulfate can be determined by the experiment.
For the waterworks, you may refer the dosage of other flocculant operated before.
Under the same conditions, its dosage is almost equal to the Poly Aluminum Chloride,
1/3-1/4 of the solid Alum.
3. Ferric sulfate is normal to have a little of precipitation in the solution.
Ferric Sulfate Shenyu energy (Shandong) development Co. LTD belongs to Shenyu Group Company. We mainly engaged in chemical raw materials import and export, and have our own factory production of Butyldiglycol. We have more than twenty years experience in chemical exports. Stable prices, 95% of our company's products are for export. Our company is mainly through research and development, production, sales and service as one of the trade and industry, to provide customers with the best service. We has been through the ISO9001:2015 quality certification, and has a strict quality control system. We have stood in the field of chemistry to the front of the world, with high-quality personnel, advanced equipment and perfect management mode. We insist on the goal of "reliable quality, good service and high reputation of enterprise". Before ordering, we can provide test samples to ensure the quality of our products. Why choose us Ferric Sulfate 1. Supply sample. 2. Wholesale price. 3. Any question will be replied within 24 hours. 4. The packing can also be made according to the customers' requirement. 5. We can provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA, Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, just let us know. 6. Prompt delivery. We have good cooperation with many professional forwarders. We can send the products to you once you confirm the order. 7. We can accept various payment methods, L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, O/A, Paypal, Western Union etc., and we have cooperate with Sinosure so many years.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Looking for ideal Hot Sale Ferric Sulfate Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Industrial Grade Ferric Sulfate are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Ferric Sulfate Cas10028-22-5. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Inorganic Chemicals > Oxide Material