Hot Sale Organic Chemical Material With CAS 110-18-9
N,N,N',N'-Tetramethylethylenediamine, colorless transparent liquid, slightly ammonia smell. It is miscible with water, ethanol and most organic solvents. It is used as biochemical reagent, crosslinking agent of epoxy resin and intermediate for preparing quaternary ammonium compounds. Store in a cool, ventilated storeroom. Stay away from fire and heat. The temperature of the reservoir should not exceed 37 degrees C. Keep the container seal. It should be kept separately from oxidants and acids. The use of explosion-proof lighting, ventilation facilities. It is forbidden to use mechanical equipment and tools that are easy to generate sparks. Emergency handling equipment and suitable storage materials should be provided in the storage area.
N, N, N', N'-Tetramethylethylenediamine Product details:
English names: N, N, N', N'-Tetramethylethylenediamine
English synonyms: N1, N1, N2, N2-tetraMethylethane-1,2-diaMine; N, N, N', N'-Tetramethylethane-1,2-diamine, electrophoresis grade; 1,2-EthanediaMine, N1. NE ReagentPlus (R), 99%; N, N, N', N'-Tetramethylethylenediamine Vetec (TM) reagent grade, reagent;
Molecular formula: C6H16N2
Molecular weight: 116.2
Melting point - 55 degree C (lit.)
Boiling point 120-122 C (lit.)
Density 0.775 g/mL at 20 degree C (lit.)
Refractive index n20/D 1.4179 (lit.)
Flash point 50 F
Storage conditions Store at RT.
Solubility H2O: 10 mg/mL at 20 degree C, clear, colorless
Acidity coefficient (pKa) 10.40, 8.26 (at 25 C)
Color Clear colorless to slightly yellow
PH value 8.0-8.5 (0.1g/l, H2O, 20 C)
N, N, N', N'-Tetramethylethylenediamine Application:
1. It is polar aprotic solvents, and also used for the preparation of organic reagents such as alkynes.
2. biochemical reagents and water treatment agents as raw materials for quaternary ammonium intermediates. It is used for biochemical research, organic synthesis, crosslinking polymerization catalyst. Catalysts for polyurethane foam production.
3. used as biochemical reagent, epoxy resin crosslinking agent, and quaternary amine compound intermediate.
4. is used for the preparation of polyacrylamide gel.
5. TEMED is a tertiary amine used to catalyze ammonium persulfate or riboflavin to form free radicals. The free radical will cause acrylamide and N, N'- methylene bis acrylamide to polymerize to form gel matrix which can be used for sieving macromolecules.
N, N, N', N'-Tetramethylethylenediamine Attention:
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Get medical aid immediately. Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container. Do not store in glass. Store in a cool, dry area away from incompatible substances.
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Looking for ideal Organic Chemical Material Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Chemical Material CAS 110-18-9 are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Hot Sale CAS 110-18-9. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Basic Organic Chemicals > Other Organic Chemical